Please take note that before we proceed with your domain transfer, the following steps have to be performed.
- Please unlock the domain name.
- Please remove Privacy Protection service for this domain name so that our Registrar is able to view the domain info from Whois.
- Please confirm that you are able to access the Admin Contact email. If NO, please change the admin contact email to the email address that you can access because the domain transfer approval email will be sent to the admin contact address. You will need to reply to that email to activate the approval.
- Please provide us the domain EPP Code for the domain name. You can get it from your current Domain Service Provider or Registrar.
EPP Code (also known as transfer secret or authentication code) is similar to a password and is used for authorizing domain name transfer to another service provider. It is necessary for us to have this EPP Code in order for us to transfer your domain name to us.
ImportantPlease take note, should your domain name have been registered recently and is not 60 days old yet, the domain will not be eligible for a transfer. It is a Universal Domain Transfer Rule that a domain name can only be transferred 60 days after its registration.
TRANSFER YOUR DOMAIN TO US
* Transfer now to extend your domain by 1 year!
* Excludes certain TLDs and recently renewed domains