Web Hosting Affiliate Program
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the requirements to become an Affiliate?
You will just have to simply sign up and spread the links and banners on your website, social media or via email.
2. How does the Affiliate program work?
Shinjiru’s Affiliate program uses a combination of cookies and IP Address memory to track referrals. When the visitor follows your unique Affiliate link to our site, our system registers this referral and places a cookie on their computer. When the visitor pays for the product, the Affiliate system checks for the cookie (should it not be found, the system will then check for the IP Address of the referral) and proceeds to credit the commission to your Affiliate account. This is an automated process curated your ease of mind.
3. How much will I earn?
There is no cap on the amount that you can earn with Shinjiru’s Affiliate program. You can track your earnings using the Affiliate portal with your unique log in details.
4. When will my sales commission be approved?
While we would love to serve you instantly, we have to adhere to our Terms & Conditions. Each sales commission will be approved after 60 days from the day of purchase. This confirms to us that the client has used and paid for their services for the mentioned small amount of time.
5. When will my sales commission be visible on my Affiliate portal?
Your sales commission will be reflected on your Affiliate portal as soon as it is approved (60 days from the day of purchase).
6. What is the minimum amount payable?
The minimum amount payable is 100 USD. Your account will accumulate commission as you go, however, will only be eligible to receive a payout after it hits the mentioned amount.
7. How can I receive my commission?
Affiliate commission will be released via PayPal. Please make sure you have logged your accurate PayPal account details during the registration. Shinjiru will not be held accountable for any wrong banking details provided.
8. Do I need multiple Affiliate accounts if I am advertising on multiple platforms or sites?
No, one Affiliate account will suffice.
9. How is the commission calculated?
Our Affiliate program pays a non-reoccurring commission to the Affiliate for each sale they make. The system takes the total of the product price and calculates the monthly price of it. The commission will therefore be the one-month price of the package/service purchased.
10. Is there commission on the renewals?
No. Our Affiliate program only calculates commission on new sales.
11. Can commission be earned on extra add-on services purchased by the customer referred by me?
No. Commissions are only offered on new hosting account purchases. Renewals and other add-on services are not eligible for commission.
12. How and what do I promote to gain commission?
13. Can I use my own affiliate links and banners to purchase and earn commission?
No. Affiliate commission does not apply to the sales purchase through your affiliate link nor through purchases generated under your account.
14. I am a Reseller, can I sign up as an Affiliate?
Unfortunately, not. Any orders made through an affiliate link will not qualify for a Reseller’s discount.
15. Do I get commission on one-month valid services?
Yes, we do provide commission on one-month valid services only should they renew for another extra month. As our commission structure relies on purchases valid for 60 days prior to commission approval. And 30 days until payout.
16. How can I request a payout?
Payouts can be requested by simply emailing your dedicated affiliate account manager on email@example.com from your registered email address. You are responsible for keeping an eye on your accumulated commission and notifying us once you are eligible for a payout.